Speech Processing Solutions (SPS) is an international technology company and a global leader in dictation solutions. It recently announced teaming with RingCentral as a sub-agent. RingCentral is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. As part of the program, Speech Processing Solutions will exclusively offer RingCentral’s Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution to customers.
“At RingCentral we are laser focused on enabling our customers to communicate and collaborate more effectively and productively,” said Zane Long, senior vice president, global partner sales at RingCentral. “By partnering with innovative companies like Speech Processing Solutions, we can offer our customers new capabilities that meet their specific business requirements.”
Speech Processing Solutions Value-Added Resellers (VARs) will offer RingCentral cloud communications solutions via Philips SpeechLive to their customers.
With Philips SpeechLive, customers can:
- Automatically transfer call recordings from the RingCentral softphone app to SpeechLive
- Work from a desk or mobile phone
- Send document to live assistant or speech recognition software to automatically convert spoken word to text
- Protect recorded data and transcripts by industry-leading security standards
- Add additional users easily at any time
- Choose a “pay as you go” transcription service or speech recognition
“As a leader in Software as a Service (SaaS) based speech-to-text solutions we are enthusiastic that we are partnering with RingCentral, a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), provider,” said Reid Wolfe, vice president sales, North America, at Speech Processing Solutions North America.