WBM Technologies Inc. (WBM), a Western Canadian information technology solutions provider, has drawn the industry’s attention through a series of recent achievements. WBM President JoeAnne Hardy believes that these awards go deeper than being just recognition for their work. This is what she had to say. “These awards are very special to us, and we are honored to be recognized, but their meaning goes a level even deeper. Anytime the results that our customers are achieving are recognized by others, it is such an important validation of what we see transpiring across Western Canada.” She acknowledges the role of the client community behind the feats.
A list of the recent accomplishments,
- Winner of Microsoft Canada’s Modern Workplace Impact Award and the Surface Impact Award. They were recognized for providing outstanding work to their customers and community based on Microsoft Technology.
- Named HP’s top partner in North America in Smart Device Services. In acknowledgement of WBM’s innovative and proactive use of remote monitoring technologies and predictive analytics.
- Conferred Sophos 2021 Channel Partner of The Year award for leading the industry in delivering business-critical cybersecurity solutions.
- Winner of the 2021 Ingram Micro Cloud Rocketship Partner of the Year Award.
- Named in the CRN Fast Growth 150 ranking of the fastest-growing solution providers in North America for their 44% year overgrowth in 2021.
The global pandemic challenges have thrown open opportunities in technology and innovative solutions. WBM Technologies Inc. acknowledges the organizations of the West for adapting fast and embracing the role of technology in enabling themselves for tremendous success. WBM perceives its growth as a testament to the art of what is now possible.